x

Purchased a Weebly recommended app creator and its been rejected by apple multiple times.

I purchased an app creator recommended by weebly and the google play app was approved within a month, Apple has declined the app at least 5 times over the last 8 months since I paid for it. I am paying a monthly fee for an app only supported on google play and when reaching out to Weebly, they say contact the app company Weebly recommends. The app company tells me it isn't their issue, it is a Weebly issue. I have built a website and rank high in Alexa and have tried to hold off moving the domain to another host, but it appears that Weebly isn't interested in helping whatsoever to resolve this. I would like to know what to do based on the support ticket I submitted more than 6 months ago, but naturally, that was closed out as well. If you cannot guarantee that a website can be converted to an app, Weebly needs to quit promoting it. I have spent an enormous amount of money in creating and designing the educational website I have had on Weebly's platform, but if someone cannot give me a straight answer, I will simply rebuild elsewhere and ensure everyone I know is aware that Weebly support doesnt actually provide support. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

I'm assuming this is the partnership you mean, @MiniPigInfo:

https://www.weebly.com/app-center/easy-web-to-app

Are there any other details about what in specific it is that Apple doesn't like, other than it's "not UI-friendly enough"? It's possible it's something with your custom theme that Apple doesn't like. Try switching to a standard theme to see if that helps.

Message 3 of 2