x

Slick theme is not responsive

Hi, I have just built a site with Slick. There is a mobile viewer in the editor which looks great, but when I view site on Safari iphone / ipad etc I see the desktop (the responsive is not working). Have looked at other suggestions and cleared cache etc. Can anyone help please?

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

btw if i reduce the size of my window on my mac the responsive kicks in, so seems its a problem with recognising it on iphone....

aha just tried again on the iphone after an hour (and renaming the weebly site) and it now works. Not quite a false alarm but temporary problem, very strange. So you can stand down now, thanks for your attention and sorry if wasting your time. If it happens again I will wait a while before re-posting

thanks again ... Adam

View Best Answer >

Message 7 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @adambennett, what's the address of your website. We'll have a better chance of solving the problem if we can see the issue. 

Cheers, Mark

Message 7 of 6

Hi mark its unedo.weebly.com.

thanks for your help!

Adam

Message 7 of 6

Hi @adambennett, what's the address of your website? We'll have a better chance of solving the problem if we can see the issue. 

Cheers, Mark

Message 7 of 6

Best Answer

btw if i reduce the size of my window on my mac the responsive kicks in, so seems its a problem with recognising it on iphone....

aha just tried again on the iphone after an hour (and renaming the weebly site) and it now works. Not quite a false alarm but temporary problem, very strange. So you can stand down now, thanks for your attention and sorry if wasting your time. If it happens again I will wait a while before re-posting

thanks again ... Adam

Message 7 of 6

No worries, @adambennett.

I was just about to reply - I've had a look on my iPad in Safari and it's looking fine. Also checked it on my Android in Chrome - no problems either. Hopefully it's sorted now.

Cheers, Mark

Message 7 of 6