x

Unable to add items to cart on mobile site

Hi guys, 

Unfortunately we are having some issues with our mobile site. When accessing the mobile site we are unable to add products to the cart to then checkout. If you tap on the "ADD TO CART" button, nothing seems to happen. 

We are having no issues with out desktop site, this seems to be exclusive to the mobile site. 

www.club93clothing.com

Is there anyway this can be fixed ASAP?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

It looks like your Privy app "signup" popup is covering up the popup that contains a link to view the cart. You can just see the top of the "view cart" button peeking out over the top of the popup:

Message 4 of 3

None of my customers are able to order using mobile devices. When they add an item to cart, they just get a "thinking" circle that continues for as long as they allow it to, and it never goes to cart or checkout.  When they hit the back button to go back, they can go to the cart at the top of the page and hit it, but it also just continues to think.  My sales have went from having like 10 sales a day to 0 sales a day in the last 2 weeks and I had been checking my site on my PC and all worked fine so I assumed it was due to the eclipse or back to school, but then several return customer calls have alerted me to this issue that they are unable to purchase.  Any ideas of what is going on?

Message 4 of 3