x

Website not working on mobile devices

Hi,

I have recently made some changes in my website http://www.prakrutianukruti.com and since then facing difficulties in accessing site on mobile devices. I checked with IOS as well as Android devices. Some of the pages are not opening as well as unable to scroll through the content.

Can you please check?

thanks & regards,

Sarang

Message 1 of 32
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

I think the widget that adds the Facebook icon might be causing some trouble. I couldn't dismiss the cookie popup for that reason.

Could you try removing that and re-publishing to see if that helps?

View Best Answer >

Message 27 of 32
31 REPLIES 31
Square

Hey @Sarang_Bhand! Sorry to hear that. Which pages of your site are you having trouble with in particular?

Message 27 of 32

Hi

Having trouble accessing blog section as well as external links are not opening under limited edition tab. 

Thanks 

Message 27 of 32
Square

Best Answer

I think the widget that adds the Facebook icon might be causing some trouble. I couldn't dismiss the cookie popup for that reason.

Could you try removing that and re-publishing to see if that helps?

Message 27 of 32

Hi,

Yes, I removed the messenger cat facebook widget and it is now working fine.

Thanks

Message 27 of 32
Square

Glad to hear that! Smiley Happy

Message 27 of 32

Hi there Adam,

I am also having a tough time with my website not transitioning well over to a mobile platform.

www.majesticdrone.com

It is all oversized & not responsive at all.

What should I do to get it to all transition well?

Thank you,

Matthew

Message 27 of 32

So I have been experimenting with taking the header off & using the splash, or no header & it seems that the header is where the disconnect lies. 

What do I need to do in order to be able to use my header with the mobile platform & not have any issues with the transition from the desktop to mobile platform?

Thank you,

Matthew

Message 27 of 32

really cool site! Nice work!

Penny, a weebly user who was exploring the community comments

Message 27 of 32
Square

Did you switch themes since posting this, @MDAENOMLAE? I checked your site on a mobile device and it looked good to me.

Message 27 of 32

I am having the same issue. My website doesn't work at all on mobile devices. It used to. It no longer shows a way to navigate and it only shows the home page image--nothing more.

www.emilywilliamswheeler.com

Message 27 of 32
Square

I think some of the code in you have in Settings > SEO > Header Code might be doing that, @emilyjww. Can you try temporarily moving that to Settings > SEO > Footer Code to see if that helps?

Message 27 of 32

I tried that, but it's still the same.

Message 27 of 32
Square

Did you re-publish after moving the code? I still see it in the same place on the published site.

Message 27 of 32

I'm looking at going to Wix. They don't seem to have the mobile issue.

Message 27 of 32
Square

One other thing that may be causing an issue is the custom theme you have - try switching to a standard theme temporarily to see if that helps.

Message 27 of 32

I’ll try that. I haven’t changed my format for a few years so I don’t understand why there is now a problem.
Message 27 of 32
Square

It's possible a change or update was made to the original theme which is no longer compatible with whatever changes were made to the custom code. Do you remember what was changed in the html/css area? 

Message 27 of 32

I couldn't able to scroll my website when i opened in mobile view www.aletisunil.ml 

Kindly help me to resolve this issue.

Thanks in advance

Message 27 of 32
Square

The website is scrolling okay on mobile for me, @sunilaleti

Message 27 of 32

My website custom orders link is working fine on the desktop. It should link you to my facebook photos page to view albums. But on mobile it says "the link you followed may be broken or the page may have been removed. Go to News Feed." How can I get this working properly?

Message 27 of 32