x

Weebly Release Notes: New Features & Apps from January 2018

Happy 2018! Yes, I know that it's officially February, but I haven't had an opportunity to wish everyone a happy new year just yet.

imageYou may have noticed, but Weebly already has a lot going on this year! First and foremost, the Weebly Inspiration Center received a fresh and fancy redesign. You can take a look by visiting the Inspiration Center yourself. 

imageWe also took a few steps to simplify your experience in the Help Center! Ideally, the new technology that we implemented will help everyone receive better help without a phone call, chat, or email. You can check it out on the Help Center today.

Of course, we also have a new notable app releases from January, including:

• Easyship - Get access to 100+ shipping solutions and discounts up to 70% - Free.
  • RabbitSEO - Successfully manage and improve your site’s SEO using this intuitive app - Free to $25/month.
  • X Divider - Transform regular sections into beautiful share-based modules - $10.

To read more about all of the feature updates and apps released in January, head over to the Weebly blog and check out the January Weebly Release notes!

Thanks, and enjoy your day!

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Hi

Our local environment community group would love to have a free calendar app on our Weebly website to promote environment happenings e.g. Earth Hour.  However we cannot afford to pay for the current calendar Apps you have ( even the 'free app' is only a free trial).

Could you please introduce a free simple calendar App for us to use?

Message 6 of 7
Square

There are a few other choices in the App Center for calendars, some of which have free options:

https://www.weebly.com/app-center/search/calendar

Message 6 of 7

Hi

I would like to see shipping solutions that were available for website owners that are outside of the US for a change. There is a very limited availability on Weebly and seen as it's a fundamental part of any online shopping experience, you'd hope that there would be quite a good selection to choose from - especially for the wider (international) community.
Message 6 of 7
Square

If there are specific integrations or providers you'd like to see added, you're welcome to post that to our Vote on Features board @Muttley.

Message 6 of 7

So basically you have improved your inspiration centre to hook more people,

You have tried to divert people to help themselves instead of helping your own customers who are paying good money for your service,

And you have a broken link to the other changes you released in january... 

WoW you have really outdone yourself this year. Good work weebly...

Just rember if you dont keep your customers happy there are many other options out there.

Ive been with you guys for over 4 years now and i'm still waiting for a few very simple changes like coupons that are unlimited in uses but can only be used once by each customer.  google shoping simple uploader, and customer info pre population to my postal service in Australia. 

Shopify is looking better and better as the days go by. They have all of these features already.

Tags (1)
Message 8 of 7
Square

Thank you for the feedback, @afa Have you already submitted your feature requests or voted on any current ones? The comments for requests are super important for our team to see and we definitely appreciate you taking the time to voice your opinion. 

Message 8 of 7