x

cannot remove image

Added the mobile app last night, was going through the tutorial, and added an image. This image shows up on the bottom of every page and I cannot remove it. Have tried to remove element, but once I hit publish, the image returns. How can I permanently remove the image? 

Message 1 of 60
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Sorry about that, @LC1. If you refresh the editor and re-publish the image should be gone now.

View Best Answer >

Message 23 of 60
59 REPLIES 59
Square

Best Answer

Sorry about that, @LC1. If you refresh the editor and re-publish the image should be gone now.

Message 23 of 60

Thank you!

Message 23 of 60

Hi, this solution doesn't seem to work for my site. Similar to LC1, I now have a picture on the bottom of every page of my site but I cannot remove it. Please help!

Message 23 of 60
Square

Sorry about that, @TR3. I've removed that in the editor for you, so if you re-publish it will fix your live site.

Message 23 of 60

Wow, Thanks! I've been trying to figure out how to do it. Much appreciated.

Message 23 of 60
Square

No problem!

Message 23 of 60

Hi Adam, 

Can you please help with my site too? I have 2 images on the bottom of every page that are not meant to be there and I can't remove them. Thanks!

Arsheen 

darajafoundation.com

Message 23 of 60
Square

Sorry for the trouble, @Arsheen. I've fixed that in the editor for you, so all you need to do is re-publish.

Message 23 of 60

It's gone now! Thanks a lot for your help.

Arsheen

Message 23 of 60
Square

No problem!

Message 23 of 60

please remove the unwanted photos in my footer, as well.

Message 23 of 60
Square

I've just taken care of that for you @kay3 - feel free to publish whenever you are ready.

Message 23 of 60

Thanks so much.  I have the same issue of photos on the bottom of my personal webpage.  The address is 3lynch.weebly.com.  Are you able to fix this issue as well? Tks

Message 23 of 60
Square

Not a problem - I've removed those in the editor for you as well.

Message 23 of 60

I'm having the same problem for my site The Thread and Company (thethreadand.co) where there is a huge image that I cannot see in editor that keeps popping up on my published page and I launch in two days. Any suggestions or help? Thanks!

Message 23 of 60
Square

Sorry about that, @jeremyleediaz. I've removed that image for you in the editor, so all you need to do is re-publish to fix your live site.

Message 23 of 60

Hi having a similar problem to everyone else.  The picture is tuck at bottom of every page.  It doesn’t show on editor but it does on the published site. 

Message 23 of 60
Square

I've removed that in the editor for you, @Trippy156, so it should fix the live site for you once you publish your site again.

Message 23 of 60

Message 23 of 60

Hi, can you please remove a picture that continuously appears in the comment section of my blog posts? It will not delete, it's the one with the girl wearing the glasses standing in front of a wall.

my site is: feisphotography.weebly.com

Message 23 of 60