x

Can I still send text reminder to client that was not schedule on Square appointment?

I was trying to look for a send reminder button to remind client who I did not schedule on Square appointment but on Google calendar. I have already sync my Google calendar and any event I created on Google calendar will show up in Square appointment but I don't think Square appointment is sending out text reminders to those events created on Google calendar. As I am seeing now, Square appointment will only send text reminders to clients who was scheduled on Square appointment only.  I want to send text reminders to clients who I booked on Google calendar as well. 

I have already checked the Appointments>Settings>Communications screen already. 

I still cannot have Square appointment send text reminders to clients I scheduled on Google calendar. Help.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

@Tina1 Yes, you're right reminders aren't sent to clients for events that are synced from your Google Calendar. This is because these are Personal Events and they serve to block time on your Appointments Calendar - they aren't treated the same way as an appointment booked from your Appointments Calendar/app.

If you need reminders to be sent to your clients (important!) create the appointment in the Calendar/app rather than 'Personal Event'. There's more information about syncing your personal calendar with Square Appointments in our Support Center. Don't hesitate to reply if you have any questions about this! 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 2 of 4

Thank you. Another question I have is, I would like to know if Square Appointment will be available on Android phones. 

Message 3 of 4
Admin

Hi again @Tina1! We are currently building the Android version of the Appointments app — if you'd like to join the beta group to test it that would be great! If you're interested you can read more here: Early Access to the Appointments App

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 4 of 4