x

How do I get paperwork showing my company can receive credit cards?

We are new to square and are unsure on how any of this works. With no instructions nor any paperwork on the account, it does not help very much. Can someone please guide me on how to get paperwork showing that we accept credit cards and then also, maybe something showing how this works exactly?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller Alumni

If you are looking for signage, you can go here to find what you are looking for.   To get started, see if this thread might help.  Hope this helps!

Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

Hi @pdtowing!

You can get little decal stickers from Square for use to advertise that you now accept credit cards. On your dashboard go to Account & Settings -> Square Accessories -> Marketing Kit. You should have the kit in about a week from order time.

Otherwise, Square is seriously as easy as typing a dollar amount into the app (phone, tablet, or the virtual terminal on your dashboard), swiping or inserting a chip card (depending on what reader you have), and watching the deposit hit your account the next day.

But Square is capable of much, much more. I'm assuming from your username you're running a tow business; here are some ideas of addons Square has that may help you out:

Plus a bunch of third party addons available via your Dashboard Apps section

Also, check out the Square Help Center for any other random little things that may arise: that site is chock full of info.

Hope this helps! 🙂

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Super Seller: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 3 of 3