x

How to change ecwid from standard to free

Hello! I recently got ecwid linked to my square account, I changed it from free to standard to see if it benefited me and I ended up not liking it so I tried changing it from standard to free and when I process it it sends me to square and it shows error. I started a live chat with ecwid and they said they couldn't help me because my ecwid is linked through square please help!

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Hello @Radlunarbabe, sorry to hear about the trouble. 

I'm not an expert in Ecwid, but this sounds kind of weird since the settings are on Ecwids end. @Ecwid, could you provide some clarification on this? 

Message 2 of 3
Partner

Hello @Radlunarbabe!

Ecwid Customer care team here. We are very sorry you have faced the problem with downgrading your account.

Can you please let us know why you decided to downgrade? Is there something we can help you with?

As for downgrading, all the billing for Ecwid accounts registered via Square is managed on the Square side, but you should be able to click on [Switch to Free] in your Ecwid Control Panel, get redirected to your Square account and downgrade there. If you see some error message, there is certainly something not working properly and our developers will need to look into that.

We have checked it in our database and found your account (the store is located at https://www.facebook.com/chicaalunaar/app/251458316228/). We have sent an email to the address associated with this account with a request for more information, we need it for further investigation.

Thank you!

Message 3 of 3