x

I still have not received my square card reader, its been over 2 weeks ago

hello

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Super Seller

From https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5656-why-hasn-t-my-magstripe-reader-arrived

If it’s been over 10 days since you ordered a reader, and you haven’t received it, try the following tips:

If you need a reader immediately, pick one up at a participating retail store. We’ll pay you back for the cost.  

Message 2 of 8

I ordered mine the first day of this month and it said expected delivery date would be the 11th. I still haven't got it yet. would the issue be on my end or yours? I entered the address correctly and everything, but still hasn't come.

Message 3 of 8
Alumni

Hey @arcreaper - You can check your tracking details to see if it was attempted for delivery or not. Based on that information, you can follow up with the carrier company that was handling your package. If you're still having trouble locating it, reach out to our Support team directly and they can help you with the next steps.

Puka - She/They
Seller Community UX Designer
Message 4 of 8

After two weeks, I finally checked order and saw that the first card reader I had ordered was finally shipped.  Hasn't arrived yet though.  I had ordered two others just in case I had done something wrong, which I don't need, so I'm hoping I don't wind up with three of them.  Simple Treasures

Message 5 of 8
Alumni

@simpletreasures - Typically, the reader will arrive within 10 days of the shipping date.

If you need one right away you can also buy a reader at a participating retail store. To find your nearest retailer head to http://squ.re/2snMBbb.

Puka - She/They
Message 6 of 8

Thank you.  I checked the shipping status yesterday and noticed that two readers had been shipped!  I only needed one and not sure if I will be asked to send one back.  

Message 7 of 8
Alumni

Glad it's on its way! If you don't receive a notification to send the other back, it's yours to keep. You can pass it on to a friend as readers are not tied to a specific account. 👍🏼

Puka - She/They
Message 8 of 8