x

New Comer Here: Wix App with Square Question

Hello everyone. I'm new to Sqaure. I've got my own Wix website and I'll be using the Square itself for events like festivals. Here's my situation.

Okay, I've got the Square and I've downloaded the app to my iPhone 5 (until I can get an iPad mini 4). So, I've also downloaded the Wix app because a majority of my products (my artwork) are on my Wix website. I haven't done an item catalog for my artwork here on Square because I've got my website on hand with the Wix app. Not to mention, I'll be using the Square at my first festival as a vendor. My question is this.

Even though I didn't do an item catalog for my artwork here on Square, can I use  the Wix's app 'Point of Sale' transaction with Sqaure, as long as the Square is processing the credit/debit card correctly and properly?

This is important to know because some potential customers may not have cash on hand, but might have their credit/debit card and would want to purchase. I want to make sure that the transactions goes smoothly at both ends. In terms of the vendor and the customers themselves. 

Thanks so much for your time.

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0