x

Signed into account

I got confused and accidentlly clicked on Pricing & Subscriptions when my bank information popped up.  I wanted to unsubscribe and Cancel Service for the paid services.  I was directed to click on CANCEL SERVICES but that button or bar doesn't exist on any of the Pricing & Subscription page I was directed to.  I didn't clickl on a 'free trial'. 

The directions I followed are here:

View and Unsubscribe from Paid Services

You can view your subscription billing details from Pricing & Subscriptions on your Square Dashboard. If your business has multiple locations, your monthly bills and summaries can be seen on the location-specific dashboards. To switch location views, click Master Account in the black bar at the top of your dashboard. You can also unsubscribe from subscription services at any time by clicking Cancel Service.

If you remove any subscription service, including your free trial, we will discontinue your subscription for that service on the first of the following month. You will continue to have access to that service through the end of the current month.

I then tried to get a customer code:  I followed the directions, below

• Sign into your account.
  • Click Other.
  • Click I don't see my issue
  • Click Call Support.  

When I signed in there is no "other" to click on, nor "I don't see my issue" etc.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Super Seller

Are you canceling a service you are paying for or a free trial?

https://squareup.com/help/contact 

This is the link you need to click after signing in then you can follow the rest of the steps to get your code. 

Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hey @RobertArtist, sorry to hear about the trouble. I went to check on this and it looks like you were able to get through to a team member by the time I got to your post here. If you have any other questions or concerns, please check in with our Support Team or reply here — we'll be happy to take another look.

️ Tom | he/him
Seller Community Manager | Square, Inc.
Find step-by-step help in our Support Center
Message 3 of 3