x

Someone used my personal info in an attempt to open a Square account can i talk to a human at square

Someone used my personal info in an attempt to open a Square account can i talk to a human at square to resolve this issue

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Monday-Friday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM PDT 855-700-6000
Message 2 of 6

Art_d  Thanks for the reply however that number requires a customer code. I am not a customer. I was notified by lifelock that there was an attempt to use my info  to apply for a square app. Still cannot get in touch but thank you for taking the time to reply

Message 3 of 6
Super Seller

@Russell or @Kpay can one of you figure out how @sgregg1 should get in contact with the right person, or what steps they need to take.

Message 4 of 6
Alumni

Hey @VanKalkerFarms - thanks so much for flagging this and thanks @Art_D for providing the contact info. 👏🏻

@sgregg1 - I'm so sorry to hear about this trouble. The team that can best help you communicates by email. I've created a case for you and assigned it directly to the appropriate so they can reach out to you. Again, I'm so sorry to hear about this. 

Message 5 of 6

Thanks everybody for your input. I am now in touch with Square and will provide all the info to resolve the situation.

Thanks again

Message 6 of 6