x

Would a negative bank balance in the linked account to my Square prevent me from instantly transferr

Would a negative bank balance in the linked account to my Square prevent me from instantly transferring and or getting my money within 36 hours after it saying that it was approved on Swype?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Just to clarify is the negative bank balance in a Square account or a regular Bank account?

Are you instantly transferring money from Square to a regular bank account that is negative?

If so it won't have any effect on the Square transfer as they are just depositing money into the negative bank account, however depending on how long your bank account has been negative how the bank handles it is a separate issue.

Most of us have been there and the hard choices we make in running a business makes things tricky sometimes. Best of luck, I know negative accounts can be such a hard climb to get out of because sometimes they're negative because of the overdrafts for being 0.1 negative!

www.PartyManiaBethesda.com
Please Require Customers to pick time/date at checkout for Square online. Thanks!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

Just to clarify is the negative bank balance in a Square account or a regular Bank account?

Are you instantly transferring money from Square to a regular bank account that is negative?

If so it won't have any effect on the Square transfer as they are just depositing money into the negative bank account, however depending on how long your bank account has been negative how the bank handles it is a separate issue.

Most of us have been there and the hard choices we make in running a business makes things tricky sometimes. Best of luck, I know negative accounts can be such a hard climb to get out of because sometimes they're negative because of the overdrafts for being 0.1 negative!

www.PartyManiaBethesda.com
Please Require Customers to pick time/date at checkout for Square online. Thanks!
Message 2 of 2