x

Ability for editor of Weebly Site to also use Promote?

We have several editors for our weebly website.  However only one has access to the Promote (or Marketing) tab on the dashboard.  Is there a way to add another "editor" to the promote function, or will I need to provide my username/password for them to use Promote?

Thank you.

Tags (3)
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square

Were your editors added at different times, @smokethisgt? You might just need to remove the editor who doesn't have access and re-add them so they have permission.

Message 2 of 9

I believe they were added all at the same time.  I will try removing and readding and let you know.  Thanks for the response.

Message 3 of 9

Ok, so I removed the person from Editors page.  Published, then re-added.  They received the invite and proceeded to set password.  However they still cannot see the Marketing button at the top of the dashboard.

Is there a limited number of editors?

Any help is appreciated!

Message 4 of 9
Square

Hmm... Which of the editors is it that is having a problem? Since they all start with a different letter, if you let me know the first letter of the editor's name I can log in as them to see if that sheds any light (this way you don't need to share private info).

Message 5 of 9

Thank you so much! "T"
Message 6 of 9
Square

Can you have them check again, @smokethisgt? I made a change on our end which should help.

Message 7 of 9

Adam, I don't know what you did, but it's working now! !
Message 8 of 9
Square

Awesome! Glad to hear that. Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9