x

Adding an Editor?

Does anyone know if you can add an editor to Promote? Have multiple staff members who need access. Do they all need to login to a generic account or is there a way to add editors (like in Weebly sites)?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Promote doesn't currently support editors, so they'd all need to log into the same account in order to use promote.

Message 2 of 5

Any chance this is in the pipeline for soon delivery? Given how one manages Sites, it really is a needed feature.

Message 3 of 5
Square

I don't have an specific info right now, but thanks for checking! Keep an eye on our blog for announcements about new features with Promote, as well as other Weebly products:

http://www.weebly.com/blog

Message 4 of 5

I have also asked for this. Seems crazy you cant do it and Weebly Promote arent sure whats going on. Apprently over the weekend they launched something however it doesnt appear to work. You can add an editor in three capacities, a viewer only, Pro mode - where you can restrict pages, and Admin, but this gives access to all your website too which I dont like. The email marketing definately needs its own user control seperate from the website. 

They said separate users should have access to promote now under admin mode, but still doesnt appear to work, only for veiewing not creating.

Message 5 of 5