x

Alignment issues

We are having toruble with alingment of the final product once sent to an email user .Have you come access this and what is the trick to fixing it… sent weebly support an email but haven’t had a reply.

Would love some help

The first image is the design phase and looks good, the second image is what is sent…

Design

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Could you attach your images to a post here, @Nduro? If you click on the "Photos" button while replying, you can upload and add your images with that.

Message 2 of 8

imageIn design modeimageonce sent to email address

Message 3 of 8
Square

That's pretty weird! I'm sure our support team will be able to get to the bottom of the cause, though.

Message 4 of 8

yes sure is.... i thought it may of been to do with the size of the photo background . But after reducing the size of the image it still did it
Message 5 of 8

Had a reply from support that aid clear the cache.... done that and the issue is still there.

We really wanted to use this product for our business but it looks like it isnt worth spending the money on unless someone actually knows what is going on

Message 6 of 8

Hello Nduro! I'd recommend replying to the email if you haven't already, as troubleshooting is a process that usually has a few steps to it. The more possibilities that can be eliminated, the easier it is to find a permanent solution.

Message 7 of 8

I am having the same issues on ALL my emails I send out from my account (proudbears.com).

The copy of every order email I get, the test emails for the gift cards, the test emails for everything else is always wonky and mis aligned.

Why is this?

I use Outlook 2016 on Windows 10 as my main email client. The Gmail client on my android devide works a bit better. but not much...

Message 8 of 8