x

Automated emails after new post

Hello, 

Considering that I have many sub-pages and each one has is a sort of document that the members can read and/or download, how can I do to have automated emails to the members each time a new document is uploaded ? 
I have hundreds of members and something like 50 members per pages. 

Thank you for your response. 

M.L

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Do you update your site on a schedule, @ML2? If you did and plan out what you're adding, you could set up scheduled emails in Promote to coincide with your planned updates.

Message 2 of 6

Sorry Adam, just noticed your reply. 

So basically, let me illustrate you the website, it will be easier to see what I am talking about : 

Let's imagine i have 4 sub-pages (level 1, level 2, level 3 and level 4) for the class A. I am following a scholar schedule so in each page there will be a document uploaded every quarter. I have many members (parents) and each one them will have access to a specific level/page that I will choose. I get the fact that they will receive a first e-mail in the beginning with an invitation to the page I will choose but what i need the most is that they receive an invitation each time I upload a new document in their respective pages. I will do that every 3 months and according to a schedule eventually. 

So you told me about Promote and scheduled emails, could you tell me more about it ? And which offer should I take ? 

Thank you for your previous fast reply, can't wait for the next one !

ML2

Message 3 of 6
Square

It depends on how many separate email campaigns you'd need to send in a month, and to how many people. If you click on Upgrade on promote.weebly.com you can see which fits your needs the best.

I'd also recommend looking at the Promote articles in our Help Center:

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/categories/203706468-Email-Marketing

What you'd be doing is making a group for each email and adding people to the the appropriate group when they sign up.

Message 4 of 6

Hi,

I don’t know if you still need a solution for your problem, but I have one.

We just published a new app called AutoMailer which addresses exactly your problem.

You can either schedule your emails or create an "automated events". You can choose from many events

and one is "Blog post created". Also, you can quickly create email lists by importing all your members or just the members from specific groups.

Here is a link to the app: AutoMailer App

I hope I could help,

Best regards

Dominic

Message 5 of 6

Doesn't seem like you can edit the text of an already created message, or that you can create the email with any kind of visual interface. SUPER basic and limited, unless you know something I don't?  

Message 6 of 6