x

Contact info does not save data

I have a problem with promote contacts and groups. I have 20 contacts in one group, I input their email and name. Everything is okay for couple hours, then suddenly half of their names dissapear and they are added to another group along with the original one. What is going on? It is a problem because I have to manually check if everyone is receiving correct email. 

Danny

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

That's strange, @Rafaela3110. Have you contacted our support team about that yet? If you haven't I recommend doing so; if something is broken they can escalate to our engineers to fix it:

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 2 of 6

Okay this is ridicoulous, I am trying to send question to help center, but it prompts me to read suggested answers. I read them, did not find my answer and I actualy cant send email. Please help. This is my question>

Hi! I have been using Promote for the last 2 months. I have group of 20 customers and last mail I have sent was opened by 10 of them. They all have active emails. We reached out to them and asked if they got mail, they said they did not. I am concerned if the informations about delivery are correct.
My other issue was when I edited those contacts, i put their name in and assign a group, couple hours later about half of them got assigned to another group and their name was deleted. I have attached excel file when I edited all contacts and couple hours later is incorrect file.

Danny

Message 3 of 6
Square

You should still be able to submit a ticket even if you read some of the suggested answers, @Rafaela3110. Depending on what time it is you can also use live chat.

That said, there's a ticket open wtih our engineers about contacts changes reverting for some people. Hopefully that should be fixed soon!

Message 4 of 6

Has this been fixed?  I'm thinking of doing Promote, but don't want to waste my time if this problem is occuring.

Message 5 of 6
Square

I believe that this was fixed, @dbpotts.

Message 6 of 6