x

Corporate Manufacturing Website Advice

The company I own is called Matthew's Digital Prints, which is a manufacturing/wholesale company. The reason for this post is because, I'd like to know if there is anything that I could change to make our website better. We haven't made any sales on our website but we need that to change. I'm constantly, working on the website to make it perfect, whenever one of our customers says something to make it better, for example being able to buy a picture from the gallery on one of the our products we offer. Well, we are now in the progress of making it happen.

www.matthewsdigitalprints.com

If you have any tips or advice on how we could make our website better or tips on how we can work on making the SEO better. 

Thanks in advance,

Matthew

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Hi, there!

I took a look at your SEO, and everything looks good there. If you haven't already, I recommend checking out the App Center for SEO apps. Honestly, there is always something to be done with SEO, and if you see that things aren't quite working for you, you may want to switch things up. 

In terms of your actual site, here is my feedback, which of course is just my personal opinion:

- You have a lot of content on your home page. I'm not sure everyone will scroll all the way down, so maybe you can direct folks to different parts of your site instead.

- You could move the promo closer to the top so more people see it.

- Images of different sizes are grouped together, which bugs the organizer in me. Perhaps group images of similar sizes?

- Store page is very clean and organized.

I hope this helps!

Thanks,

Erin

Weebly Community Manager

Message 2 of 2