x

Creating more rules for Automated Emails

Hi Weebly, 

I was wondering if the below is possible?

I have a quite a few repeate buyers & have recently enabled the auto feedback emails. Within the email i offer a 10% discount if the users provides me with feedback, however I do not want to train my customers to keep providing feedback and only buy with their 10% off. I used to do this manually and after their first feedback & their first 10% off i wouldnt request feedback again from them, is there a way i can get more specific with the rules on the automated emails so that once they have provided feedback they no longer get the feedback request email after each subsequent purchase?

thanks

Suzanne

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

There isn't a way for the trigger to "know" if a customer had previously purchased. I think it would be worth you submitting a Vote On Feature request, though. 

Since you are wanting the feedback from a first time purchaser would the automated trigger titled Thank First Time Customer work? It looks like you would be able to edit it pretty similar to the other automated trigger you had setup. 

Message 2 of 4

Hi There, 

Thank you, i'll submit a feature request. I'll have a look through the Thank First Time customers, if it will only email new people and not repeate buyers then this could be edited for feedback. thanks i'll take a look!

Message 3 of 4

so i checked and my feedback email is setup to be new customers only, but i guess as i've only really just enabled the automated emails everyone is techincally a new customer for now & it will sort itself out, i will keep an eye on the performance report to see if it emails people again

Message 4 of 4