x

Deleting contacts in a group

Im starting to get really fed up. Im wanting to delete people out of a group. Ive been through all of them 3 times now and deleted on the people who have never opened an email. The contacts number updates everythings great. But then the next time i log onto the site, they have appeared in the group again!!!!!! 3 times ive sat and gone through every member, im absolutely wasting my time

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Sorry to hear that, @FrankiePants. Did you try deleting these addresses from the main list of contacts?

Message 2 of 5

Yes, I think I am seeing the same thing. Every time I want send an e-mail I delete 10-20 contacts. I know I'm not getting that many new contacts between e-mails. Deleting contacts and managing them is a real pain in the "neck". Not impressed Weebly.

Message 3 of 5

I have been fighting this problem for months! Twice now, they have told me it is fixed. Only to check and it isn't. I delete the same 20 or so contacts from my customer group every time I want to send an e-mail. Next time, there they are! Right back.

I'm getting really frustrated with all the bugs in Promote. I don't like the user interface at all. It is much like this forum .... I can't even find a link to make a new post! I only found this by chance doing a search.

Message 4 of 5

Hello! Sorry for the stress, I know it's definitely not easy dealing with stubborn issues. It looks like our technical team is still in contact with you. Have you been able to receive their recent emails consistently?

Message 5 of 5