x

Delivery Rate

Hello,

Usually my delivery rate is around 95% and up, but with my previous promote email, the delivery rate was at only 10%.

I want to know if it was something I did in error, and maybe some tips on what I should have done in order to recieve a better performance rate. Like I said, usually the delivery rate is great. It was only with the last promote email I sent.

Thanks,

Nico 

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Hello Nico!

Generally speaking, if you're seeing a drop in delivery rate, it may be a sign that emails are getting filtered out, or your contacts are no longer valid. Were there any big changes made between the campaigns? Our Community may have more insights for you.

Message 2 of 9

I had the same issue yesterday. It's a vetted email list of only 136 recipients. My delivery rate has been 99% to date with the same list. The only change I made was to click on the optimize delivery button. 

I'd appreciate any help with this.

Thanks,

Motria

Message 3 of 9

Delivery Rate Issue Continued (My 3rd blast ever, 1st time with over 5 recipients):  On 2/6/17 I sent out a promote blast to 175 contacts I do business with (all email addresses I have confirmed and sent emails to in the past under a different service without issues).  35 of them remain undelivered.  Out of the 35 undelivered there are are no patterns (ie. the domains are assorted:  yahoo.com, gmail.com, as well as business domains).  At first, I thought perhaps it was a latency issue though two days have passed and I see that Nico has been experiencing some issues as well.

Message 4 of 9
Square

It's not unusual for a certain percentage of emails to be undelivered, unopened, etc. I'd recommend taking a look at this guide in our Help Center on promote emails:

https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/articles/216693618-Understanding-Your-Open-Rate

Message 5 of 9

Adam,

I read an understand your open rate material, yet I am referring to the delivery rate (not open rate).  There are 34 emails undelivered to verified emails of individuals we do business with on a regular basis.  Under Weebly Promote Insights, right column drop down box there is the group labeled "Undelivered."  Should I open a tech ticket for this issue?

Thanks,

MJ

Message 6 of 9

Just to be sure, these are the same addresses each time?

Message 7 of 9

Queso,

Two posts ago I claimed that there were 35 though for clarity on my part there were 34 correct emails undelivered.  These 34 emails were indeed the same each time, yet more so they were the correct email address of the recipient.  I did an outbound call effort to followup with the 34 recipients and confirmed that the email address was correct.  The email address can recieve messages directly from us, yet the promote service still identifies them as undelivered.  

In addition to confirming the 34 emails we are certain that they are not blacklisted.  Again, the issue is why did these 34 emails not send to the recipient?

Message 8 of 9
Square

If you haven't yet can you submit a ticket to our support team with information about the emails that weren't delivered, @SNOSIDY? It might require our engineers to look into what's going on with the reporting.

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Thank you, and sorry for the trouble!

Message 9 of 9