x

Email information for Promote not working

I'm trying to use the email promote. I have 2 problems. 

1. As the SENDER PROFILE I have two emailed on file that both are verified ( I got the email sent to me to verify, so I did). but I only want one email as the sender, I can't delete the other one. So I don't know which email is being used as the SENDER? 

2. ( which is probably caused by the first problem. as I continue the process to send an email to my contacts, it keeps telling me my email information is wrong when it really isn't and it wouldn't allow me to send. How do I fix this? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Hey @steph_210! When you're creating a new email, you select a sender profile as step 3. You can pick the appropriate profile then. Was there something specific it gave as the error for your email information?

Message 2 of 5

hello Adam!

It doesn't allow me to pick the profile? 

I screenshot so you can see what I mean. and nope I don't get any specfic error message. As I try to continue in the process, the email information tab just turns red as if there is any error but when I go back into the email information, all information is correct. imageimage

Message 3 of 5

Hey there!

Normally, there would be a small circle button to the left of each profile, to allow you to select one. You may want to try a different browser, as it looks like an older version or plugin issue might be keeping it from displaying.

Message 4 of 5

THANK YOU!!! I didn't think of opening it in a different browser, I opened it on Chrome and the small circle button you mentioned appeared. 

Thank you again for you suggestion and help!

Message 5 of 5