x

Facebook Retargeting: Set Up a Pixel

Hey Weeblies!

Want to share good news! I'm about to release my first Weebly app - it automatically sets up Facebook Pixel to your website. With no tech skills, you can do it in a few minutes.

Why would you need that? Pixel is collecting your visitors, so you can target Ads on them in future and boost your sales. According to a comScore, people who are retargeted are 26% more likely to complete the checkout process.

Don't let customers get away just because they didn't convert the first time. Let me know if you want to be an early bird and try the app! You can comment here or send me a DM Smiley Wink

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square

That's great, @Stacy_Stoboy! I know a lot of folks have expressed an interest in adding a Facebook pixel to their site.

Message 2 of 9

@Adam thank you for the support! I'm very excited to hear from the real users and help them Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 9

I DO ELECTRICIALS WORK
Message 4 of 9

WE have not been able to make the FB pixel work on our site... Where do we find this app? Thanks!
Message 5 of 9

Where do we find the app mentioned? We have not been able to make FB pixel work on our site. HorsePEMF.com Thanks!

Message 6 of 9
Square

I'm not sure if the app was released yet. @Stacy_Stoboy, was your app released or are you still developing it?

Message 7 of 9

Hey Adam and dear community!

I've sent a DM to @LifePulsePEMF right after he asked - for that moment we were on the finish line with the app.

Now I'm very proud to share the news that AdPixel is successfully launched🚀  This is my first Weebly app, and we already have first clients with Pixels installed! 

I'd like to share a 10% coupon code with the community, as users here were so helpful to me before! I'd like to contribute as well!

Coupon is COMMUNITY_FRIENDS and it has no end date.

Here's my app in App Store:

https://www.weebly.com/app-center/adpixel

OMG, I'm so glad it happened Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
Square

Wow, great to see this out in the wild now for people to use! Thanks for sharing, @Stacy_Stoboy!

Message 9 of 9