x

Facebook business page and Weebly promote

I want to remove Weebly promote as my business page 'owner' I've disconnected facebook on the Ads section of Promote but Weebly Promote is still listing as my FB- Page Owner on Facebook.????

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Square

In your page's settings you should be able to remove it as an Admin. Go to the Settings for your Facebook page, then Page Roles. You should be able to remove it there.

Message 2 of 12

Hi Adam,

I have the same problem. I have disconnected weebly promote, but it still shows as my page owner in facebook. There is no option in facebook to remove this. Since adding weebly promote I have been unable to comment, share or post as my business page on my iOS facebook app which has been hugely frustrating!

Thanks

Allan

Message 3 of 12
Square

Did you try the steps I listed above through a web browser, @allangmunro?

Message 4 of 12

Yes. I disabled via weebly promote on my browser. On facebook business manager it still shows weebly promote as the page owner.

Message 5 of 12
Square

Are you able to remove it as a page admin?

This would be in Settings > Page Roles, then click "edit" next to Promote.

Message 6 of 12

There is no option to edit at all. It is only listed as page owner and not as an admin.

Message 7 of 12
Square

What site did you enable this for? I checked the site in the account tied to your Community profile but it doesn't look like it's ever had Promote.

Message 8 of 12

This was enabled for Park Lane Performance & Rehabilitation

Message 9 of 12
Square

Thanks. Could you submit a ticket about this to our Customer Success team? It looks like our engineers are looking into this, and this will help get you notified when they resolve it:

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 10 of 12

Thanks Adam, I have submitted a ticket.

Message 11 of 12
Square

Thanks for doing that! You should hear back soon from our team.

Message 12 of 12