x

Google Adwords Coupon

I tried using the google adwords coupon and it wouldn't work.   I contacted google and they said that I needed to contact weebly...that the coupon could be expired.   Help?   

Also,  if you are already on google adwords...how do you redeem the coupon?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
Square

It looks like you first received the coupon in January of last year - if the coupon expired we wouldn't be able to issue a new one, unfortunately. Sorry!  Also, the coupons that Google provides us with are only valid for new Adwords accounts, so if you already have an Adwords account it wouldn't have worked with it.  Sorry for any confusion!

Message 2 of 19

Hi,

I have recently purchased the Pro package on weebly and it said that I was supposed to get a $100 adwords coupon but I haven't recieved one. Please could you send me the Coupon?

Message 3 of 19
Square

On your account dashboard, the code will be displayed on the Tips card. It's the third card down on the left, and the fourth slide on the card.

Message 4 of 19

That card is empty for me. Just an image down to the right, no text annd no code...

Message 5 of 19

Same goes for me. The card cannot be clicked on. Please sort this out. Thanks!

Message 6 of 19
Square

The codes provided to us are currently only available for North America, so that's likely why you don't see one. Sorry for the confusion!

Message 7 of 19

Hello, I was having the same problem where the Tips Card didn't display the coupon, only an image with no text. I am in North America, and so it should work. I discovered that this was an issue with the AdBlock extension I was using. Turning off Adblock made the text/cupon appear and work fine. Posting this incase it could help others.

Message 8 of 19
Square

Thanks for sharing, @WoolWolf! I'm sure others will appreciate knowing that if they have the same problem.

Message 9 of 19

Where is this tip card?

Message 10 of 19
Square

Hey there. Looks like you are on our newer dashboard, so you won't see those tip cards anymore. The email should have gone to your Gmail account, but I requested a resend for you just in case. Let me know if you don't get it! Smiley Happy

Message 11 of 19

I dont see the code either and never received the email with it. Please Help. 

Message 12 of 19
Square

Message 13 of 19

Adam,

I cannot locate the tips card on my site dashboard. I am trying to use my $100 promotional code after spending $25.

Thanks for your quick reply,

Christian Lawyer

Message 14 of 19
Square

Hey @cklawyertx33! Your Adwords card was the fourth slide on the card on the lower left for me (right above the Promote card).

Message 15 of 19

What's the dashboard?  And where's the tips?  I'm trying to redeem my $100, have no code, and have already used up $25 in adwords.

Message 16 of 19

Hello KDL! The dashboard is the initial page after you log in, and you'll want to check the slides on the top right box.

Message 17 of 19

I just signed up with weebly yesterday and when I tried to use the Google Adwords credit yesterday (on the SAME DAY as signing) up it already said it is expired.  I am in the U.S. and I just signed up.  I don't understand how it could already be expired on the same day as I signed up.  Please help. 

Message 18 of 19
Square

Hi @SuzyWIlliams23 Can you please contact our support center so an agent can take a look at this? I know we had some expired code a few months ago but I'm not sure what the resolution was. Thanks! https://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us

Message 19 of 19