x

How long does 'Pending Approval' take?

Hi Everyone!

New to this 🙂 I needed my email to go out right away. Ho long does it take to get approved?

Thanks so much,

Rebekah Polder

Restoration Dike Studios

www.restorationdikestudios.weebly.com

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

I was waiting for my newsletter to get out of the "pending" mode. It sent out two hours ago, so no problem now! Thanks so much 🙂

Rebekah Polder

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Hey there, and welcome! 

Just to be sure we're all on the same page, could you let us know what you're looking to be approved for?

Message 2 of 9

Best Answer

I was waiting for my newsletter to get out of the "pending" mode. It sent out two hours ago, so no problem now! Thanks so much 🙂

Rebekah Polder

Message 3 of 9

I sent out an email last night and still waiting , states pending??? Why is this taking so long?  Never was this long before. 

Message 4 of 9

same problem 2 paying 100+ mo will not even make them do it fast :C

Message 5 of 9
Square

Sorry for the wait - some emails can take slightly longer to change from pending, although it should have happened by now.

Message 6 of 9

I have not seen yet the response to the question "how long does it take". Is it somewhere else?

Moreover, I think that we should have been warned for this, before spending time and effort to create the newsletter or announcement.

Message 7 of 9
Square

Hi there

Are you talking about your Promote emails? I'm showing all of your email campaigns have been sent out and are displaying stats. Or are you talking about something else?

Message 8 of 9

Hello,

My emails have been in Pending Approval for a very long time +24 hours. I have also tried to contact a support staff in various ways. Im quite new to weebly. So please help me and let me know why this is in Approval.

Alwaan

www.treewares.com

Message 9 of 9