x

Lead capture form - not sure if this is working?

My lead capture form hasn't gotten any responses, and when I check my website from both my computer and mobile device, it never pops up although it is set to pop up after 10 seconds, and every hour, and when attempting to exit... 

I wonder if it's working at all?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Hello! Sorry for the trouble. Just to be clear, where do you want to have that form set in your editor?

Message 2 of 8

Hi Queso,

I'm not sure what you mean... I purchased Weebly Promote and created a Lead Capture Form for my website, and published it. The status was "active" but I tested it by visiting my website multiple times from multiple devices and never saw it.

Now I deleted that form and started a new one. I attempted to create a new Lead Capture Form from multiple templates and edited. But when I get to step 3 (preview and publish), nothing shows up.

What could be the issue?

Thanks

Message 3 of 8

It doesn't look like you currently have a Lead Capture Form available in your Promote settings. Are you using embedded code instead?

Message 4 of 8

I'm having the same issue on my website.  Confusing.

Message 5 of 8
Square

It looks like you have two different kinds of lead capture forms active on your site. Try deactivating one of them to see if that helps.

Message 6 of 8

Check out Vcita it is a contact form\CRM on Steroids! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 8

You should to use the custom form code in your weebly website. You can check some examles of custom codes.

Message 8 of 8