x

Most email providers are blocking (to junk email or sending to promotions inbox) all Promote email

I've been experiencing issues (and one reported) since early December with my Promote email - either the hyperlinks are viewed as not safe and the email providers sending the emails to their junk or Promotions email. I have been using Promote for a Monthly newletter communication to my non-profit members and supporters. This is very frustrating because most people are having issues. Aren't the developers able to keep current and code or label these emails so that they aren't 1) blocked by Outlook; 2) sent to Gmail Promotions boxes despite the reader having viewed prior issues of the newsletter or from the sender and/or 3) identified as unsafe. 

I am considering a request for a two month refund and switching to another email marketing provider if these issues are not resolved soon. It is hindering my ability to communicate with my members and is not a good use of my development time and ROI.

Thanks in advance for your assistance. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square

I'm not sure why your emails would be having problems with that, @tpugh. There are many, many Promote emails going out and we're not seeing widespread problems like you describe. Are links in your emails linking to pages of your site or third party websites?

Message 2 of 3

Hi there,

I recently set up my email marketin within Weebly and sent off my first email to my client list. 
each and every one of my emails sent out, including the multiple test emails, went to junk. We called each recipient on our list to check if they received the email, everyone found it in their junk folder. 

How can this be avoided? 

Thank you. 

Message 4 of 3