x

Newsletter Subscription : email confirmation of subscription

Hi !
I have created a blog through weebly's services, and I would like to install a newsletter. This would allow me to collect e-mails from any visitor to my page, so I can send them weekly updates (using Promote or any other Weebly app), through e-mail, of any new publications on my blog.

New anti-spam rules in Canada require that I collect an approval of their subscription to this newsletter.
I need to install a system where, once the visitor enters their e-mail address, they receive an e-mail to CONFIRM their subscription to the newsletter (or are redirected to an internet page with a button to confirm their subscription), and only then are they subscribed to the newsletter (I would receive the e-mail adress, as well the e-mail proving that they agreed to subscribe).
How can I do this ?
Thank you very much

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

I don't think there'd be a way to do this yourself with our own newsletter sign-up form. Hmm.. If you used a different service purely to collect emails that does have that, you could then import or add the email addresses after someone confirms.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Best Answer

I don't think there'd be a way to do this yourself with our own newsletter sign-up form. Hmm.. If you used a different service purely to collect emails that does have that, you could then import or add the email addresses after someone confirms.

Message 2 of 2