x

Oversized Emails Formatting

I have a customer who is receiving oversized emails from the Promote emails. She is using internet explorer and has frontier email service. I forwarded her email to me, and it definitely is oversized--can't read anything .I personally am not experiencing this on my own emails. I am using internet explorer and have gmail service.

Can someone please suggest on whether I am diong something wrong when I am creating the format/layout of these emails on Promote?

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Hey there! That definitely sounds unusual. Are you able to send a screenshot of how the email appears when you receive it?

Message 2 of 7

it is so oversized, i can't get it all in. But attached is a snapshot

Message 3 of 7
Square

Which email campaign is that, @javaroma16? If I had to guess your customer's email provider is doing something funny with the HTML of the email and that's being included when forwarded to you.

Message 4 of 7

it is with all of the emails: "we've missed you" automated, the birthday automated email, any newsletter campaign I send

Message 5 of 7

Any additional suggestions for this customer?

Message 6 of 7
Square

They might want to try turning off the display of HTML; most email programs and providers have a way of disabling that.

Message 7 of 7