x

PAYPAL ME - a new way replacing the donate button

On my Steemit platform, I posted a new feature from paypal: PAYPAL ME
Quote: "Let's work together to create a culture where we all expect to give a little back for the incredible content created by the artists in our lives. If everyone gave, even as little as $5/month, it would be a very different, more balanced scene." - you can read more about this in my post 

PAYPAL ME a new feature from Paypal

The old Donate button is still working on my sites (embed code from long ago) but it had been discontinued by Paypal. For someone new to paypal, there was no way to get one. But now they came up with something much better to replace it. You can read the rest of the story if you follow the link above, which shows how I handled it for my websites and blogs, but long story short, this is the link to set it up on Paypal: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme/grab

This is a perfect fundraising app for sites that do not need the commercial application, such as my artist site (I sell my art prints on other sites specifically set up for that (such as this on on pixels.com) and my Weebly artist site links to it. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Thanks for sharing, @TheMystic!

Message 2 of 2