x

Promote Basic Plan

How is it that Weebly STILL cannot add 1 single Automation to the basic plan?!?!?!  You Expect me to spend $300 to upgrade to the next level without giving the basic a try?  Without trying to grow my database?  I give you this... you add ONE automation to the basic plan, I buy the basic plan.  Really that simple.  Yeah I would love ONE scheduled email too but I am afraid I would be considered greedy, which isn't true.

As I have said in the past I do not think Weebly has properly veeted their competitors, Mailchimp offers this and is free.  I'm asking Weebly to upgrade their plans just a little bit and I will move from FREE to Paying $96.  

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Let me state my main interest in one automation is to set up an email thanking and further directing a person who signs up.

Message 2 of 4

Hello! That's certainly feedback we can take into account here. If you're more interested in feeling out automation, rather than only needing the single one in a month, you may want to consider using a monthly plan, rather than the yearly prices. That way, you'd only need to to pay the $33 for the month, and if it wasn't what you were looking for, that would be all.

Message 3 of 4

Thank you for the reply.  However, that does really solve the problem.  When there are options like www.mailerlite.com who offer a robust free plan with Automation included I am just saying Weebly is not properly aligned in the market.  

Honestly, as a long time Pro member I want to use Promote, it is built in, which is what I like about Weebly.  But the product is not competitive with others in the space.  I hope management learns of this and is willing to revamp the system in the near future.

Message 4 of 4