x

Promote Is A Scam Platform!!!

Promote seriously sucks!!! You say that a Free user gets 2 free emails to compose and send every single month yet you don't abide by this statement whatsoever! I have created a new marketing email for the upcoming holidays and now I cannot send it because it says that I must upgrade. The last 2 emails I composed were both on November, and now I should have the possiblity to create 2 more in December though that is not feasable. That is very unjust and unfair to confuse us like that. Smiley Sad

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

@XP

If you read the Blog it says this: "Weebly Promote is free to try with any Weebly plan for up to 2 email campaigns." which would indicate a TOTAL of 2.

However - If you go to the Promote Dashboard>Plan Details>Free Trial although it initially says this

and then hover over the Email Campaigns i it show this:

which does indeed indicate "Compose every month"!!

Looks like someone at Weebly didn't proof read very well!! 🙂

Simple mistake - Yes but SCAM - No (Just my opinion!!)

Message 2 of 7

totaly agree with you NJRFTF. i was first so excited to use Weebly Promote until i discovered that they mislead me with wrong information. i don't know if that was done on purpose to urge users to upgrade, but that is definetely something that they need to fix so people would know. anyways, thx for your help.

Message 3 of 7
Square

The tooltip is meant to explain what we mean by a campaign, and with the exception of the free trial of Promote it would apply as a monthly basis. I'm not sure if we can have a separate tooltip just for the free trial, but there definitely wasn't any intent to mislead about what you can do with the trial. Sorry for the confusion!

Message 4 of 7

@Adam:  You can just add words like,"with paid plan" on the tooltip.

Message 5 of 7

Hello This is jones
Am from Helena, Montana
I need to give my compliant i was scam from this website munchkinkittens.company.com/ and it show i links to you guys please i will need you guys should bring it down and investigate

They ask for $1200 for a munchkin kitten and when it’s been ship they keep on asking for more money they’re scamming people please you guys should do something thanks

Message 6 of 7
Square

Thank you for reporting. I can forward this information to the policy team for review. 

Message 7 of 7