x

Promote - Note receiving sender verification emails

I configured my sender profile but I am not receiving any verification emails. I have followed the steps properly.

But even after many attempts, no Verification  Email is in my inbox or in the spam folder

Please resolver

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

I see three profiles in your account, @Stonesenter. One is verified and two are not. Which of the two are you having trouble verifying?

Message 2 of 6

Hey, yes one profile is verified thats a GMAIL Id, the other two are on  @Stonesenter.com, in which im not receiving any verification emails. 

I have whitelisted your email ids as well but still the issue is not solved

Message 3 of 6

There are different reasons why an account cannot receive new messages. To name a few, please read the details I posted below:

- Email forwarding is enabled.

- Blocked and Safe senders list.

- Junk Mail filters.

- Custom filters or Message rules.

Regards.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Leaning without thinking is useless thinking without learning is dangerous”

Happy WheelsVLCCCleaner

Message 4 of 6

Yes, I know all of them.

1) Email forwarding is not enabled

2) weebly mails are not blocked and addition to that i have whitelisted below 3 email ids. 

no-reply@weebly.com
noreply@editmysite.com
noreply@promote.weebly.com

3) Junk mail filters won't be a problem if i have whitelisted an Email Address

4) Talking about message rules, I am receiving Weebly Promotional Messages. But not the Sender Verification Emails.

Message 5 of 6
Square

Are you logging into the Google admin account to verify? It looks like that step may be missing. If you are having troubles with this you can always reach out to our support team. http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 6 of 6