x

Promote blog summary auto-save and post date

I've chosen the blog summary format in Promote, and I have two problems. 1) Auto-save is not saving my short descriptions (it does save other build and design changes). 2) the publish date for each blog entry is missing.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

That's strange, @imabrodie. Did this just start happening? Try quitting the editor, clearing your browser cache, then making your edits again.

Message 2 of 4

The auto-save issue with my short descriptions has never worked since I've begun using the blog element in Promote. I cleared my cache, but the problem persists. Susan at Weebly tried to help me a month ago with this, but I think she misunderstood--I can change the text, then I click out of the bounding box--but it won't save as I move through the design process or return to a draft. I get down to the Review and Send step, and it's back to the auto-generated text pulled from my blog entries with "..." at the end.

Second, it appears that part of the blog element contains an publish date for each blog entry, but that is not visible. I've attached a photo for reference. Thank you for your help.imagePublish Date not visible

Message 3 of 4
Square

Thanks for the clarification, @imabrodie. Can you submit your images to our support team?

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 4 of 4