x

Stats - made up?

Are these stats working? My insight says that I have a sale from an email campaign that I have done, and I haven't.

What's the point of the stats if they aren't correct?

Are you going to fix this? If so when, as otherwise there is little point paying for this service. 

Are you going to give us a discount / free service until you fix this problem?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Hey there! It looks like you have had a few email campaigns that have gone out, and a solid amount of clicks through to the site. Can you tell us a bit more about the discrepancy you're seeing?

Message 2 of 5

The discrepancy he's clearly explaining is that Weebly Site stats and Google's Analytics just don't add up at all. We have had no communication to if we can even download our Site stats without the use of 3rd party monitoring systems. As far as most of us are concerned there has been no communication with the developers to us in when we'll see something like this happening in the near future. So a lot of us support of the Weebly platform are realizing you're peddling a big scam.

Message 3 of 5

The discrepency is that the email campaign had nothing to do with the web sales. How much clearer than that can I be?

Message 4 of 5

It would be a great help if you could explain what is leading you to that conclusion, as tracking can be complex, but generally keeps track of things starting from when they click through your email to your site. Was it a test sale you made yourself?

Message 5 of 5