x

Test Campaigns Not delivering to certain email address'

Sending out test emails to a few of my email accounts to see how they open. 

only 1 of 3 email address recieve the email. Anyone encounter this before?

Note, yes i checked spelling and spam box.

Thank you,

Alex

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9

Hello Alex!

You may want to get in touch with support directly, so they can go into the details of the destination addresses in a bit more detail in private, and clear up what's going on.

Message 2 of 10

I have tried for two days to receive a test e-mail. Not working. Used to be no problem.

Message 3 of 10
Square

Sorry to hear that, @DelTapparo. Can you contact our support team about that?

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 4 of 10

They have been blacked flagged and they are doing NOTHING to fix the problem.  This has ranked as one of the WORST customer service experiences of my entire business career. 

Good luck getting ANYTHING out of support.

Message 5 of 10
Square

I checked with our Operations team, and it looked like Comcast had re-blocked an IP again. This block has since been removed so you shouldn't have deliverability issues.

Sorry for the slow reply, @TravisJustice. I wanted to make sure there had been some activity on it before I replied again.

Message 6 of 10

Adam,

I have NOTHING to do with Comcast.  I just tested again and it did not work.  It was delivered to my gmail address but NOT my work address.  I as explained before, your IP address is black flagged.  If your engineers would just talk to my IT team, they could help get this cleared up.

Have them email Rob Mendick here:

RMendick@Lutz.us

Please, please!

Travis

Message 7 of 10
Square

Gmail can sometimes be slower with email deliverability than other email providers. Is that the only email provider you're seeing this with?

Message 8 of 10

Yes. I send a test email to my email address and sometimes it gets through, sometimes it doesn't. I currently have a email mailout that has 15 undelivered, and I don't know why. I do know that some of those addresses are working.

David.

Message 9 of 10

Same problem here. I sent to four different email addresses; the gmail worked, neither of my outlook account test emails made it.

Message 10 of 10