x

Undelivered Emails

I have just sent out an email campaign and 15 of the email addresses on my list did not receive the email - they are undelievered. I know that there is nothing wrong with some of those email addresses, one of them is mine. This is not the first time that this has happened. 

What causes an undelivered email (as I say, I know that mine at least is OK - I am receiving emails from others)? Does Promote try and send them out more than once?

Thanks,

David.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Square

With the email address that is yours, can you check to see if it was filtered as spam?

Message 2 of 15

I checked that straight away and it wasn't.

David.

Message 3 of 15
Square

Is the email address different than the one you use for your sender profile?

Message 4 of 15

Yes it is.

Message 5 of 15
Square

Ok; can you send a ticket to our support team and let them know the email address?

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 6 of 15
Square

Does the last campaign you sent before this have a much higher delivery rate? When was that campaign sent?

Message 7 of 15

I had this same issue. One of the "undelivered" addresses was myself, with the email address I use to manage the account. Anothe was a colleague. The email was not in my spam folder. 

Message 8 of 15

Hello marieatdmem! Definitely get in touch with our support team directly in this case, so we can go over the details and ensure that gets cleared up for you.

Message 9 of 15

I thought I'd try out Promote, and it too is not delivering a lot of the emails. And yes, the email addresses are good.

I thought the point of Promote was that emails wouldn't neccesarily end up in spam folder ( abit like how mailchimp works)

Message 10 of 15

I reported the same issues on Friday.  I had approx 75 out of 125 emails not delivered and this got me in major trouble at work.  

Message 11 of 15

I few months ago I sent out over 100 emails successfully. Only 2% undelivered, 1% unsubscirbed. Then this month I sent a message to same emails and 42% were undelivered. Can someone please help me or I'm ditching this service.

Message 12 of 15
Square

How long has it been since the last campaign and the campaign where you saw 42% undelivered, @stevereiher?

Message 13 of 15

The 3rd of February is when I sent the email. 

Message 14 of 15

(And I haven't sent any since)

Message 15 of 15