x

Weebly Facebook Ads

Didnt even see the funcationality around the facebook ads in promote until today!! Now i see it i'm looking forward to running the abandon cart ad, but i have a few questions. 

Is this true abandon cart based on products people have added to their cart & not just viewed? I dont have the Add to cart facebook event setup, nor am i passing product information through my facebook pixel so i'd like to understand how you're doing this?

Also i noticed that the ad is pre-made which is a carousel with a mix of products, what if the user only added one product to cart?

Is there a way to control what product images are shown in the carousel, i mix of really nice pictures and some standard boring ones, and it seems to be the standard boring ones that are getting pulled through into the carousel, there doesnt seem to be logic to the image its selecting from the product page so if you can let me know what the logic that would be great 

thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

I don't know specifically how we're determining items in abandoned carts, although I'd assuming it's tied into the same data that Promote's abandoned cart emails use. Also, the carousel should display as a single product if that's all that it has to show a particular person. I don't believe there's a way to control which images are used for that particular ad, though. It should use what would be the main image for a product.

Message 2 of 4

thanks adam, i'll have a play with images - maybe i should make sure i always use nice products pictures and i wouldnt have this problem haha! busy weekend with the camera ahead! Smiley Happy 

Message 3 of 4
Square

Robot LOL

Message 4 of 4