x

Weebly Promote Is Red Flagged

First of all, I like Weebly Promote a lot! It's integrates well with my website and provides the needed functions for my marketing needs.

However, promote and it's IP addresses are Red Flagged.  Over half my list was not deliverable, in fact I couldn't even send a test email to myself because our security kicks it out.  I this also happned with 3 ofmy biggest clients. 

Our IT company says it is easily fixable, but it has to take place on Weebly's end.  I have tried, and tried to get them to work on this but getting zero answers and zero communication.

The last thing I want to do is return to Contsant Contact but they guranteed delivery, at this point, Weebly can't.

Anyone else noticed this or even checked?

Travis

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Hello Travis! You mentioned the IPs are flagged by your network there. Just to be sure we understand here, what changes were your team referring to?

Message 2 of 9

It's RED FLAGGED all over the world.  There are currently four different Red Flags.  Weebly needs to contact them and ask for removal.  Our IT department has tried to call and talk and help with the issuue but they only get to the first level person who talks on the phone and handles and answers basic questions.  It's just not my servers, it's over  half of my list!

Is there a direct number my IT department can call to discuss and solve the issue?

Message 3 of 9

TravisJustice, the info you and/or your team provided has been noted in the ticket that was escalated to our senior team, and it is under review there.

Message 4 of 9

I know that... But we are going on two weeks or longer for this review.

Thanks for the quick response.

Message 5 of 9

Any update on this?

Thanks

Message 6 of 9

NOTHING! This is very upsetting as I'm not starting to figure out that Weebly Promote is NOT ready for primetime. 

I have not heard on the status for a couple of weeks and my IT department says it has heard nothing.  I can't even send a test email to myself as it is not deliverable.

As of right now, 50% of my list is not deliverable through Weebly Promote.  I'm not getting any answers from customer service.

I love Weebly as a website builder, it has a long way to go to compete with Constant Contact or Mail Chimp.  

Major fail Weebly.

Message 7 of 9
Square

I'l see if I can get an update, @TravisJustice. Last I heard our engineers had checked and we are not listed on Comcast's block list.

Message 8 of 9

Noticing the exact same issues and have reported to Weebly with no reply back after ticket was escalated.  I will be pulling my marketing communications services from Weebly very soon (by April 5) if this is not resolved as it is causing me way too many issues with my bosses at work.  Thank you for reporting this and providing such a clear description of the issue.

Message 9 of 9