x

Weebly Promote NOT Working

Is anyone else having this problem with Pop Ups or Lead Generation Forms.  I have been back and forth with the tech team, and I paid for an upgrade, but it is not behaving properly.  Thoughts?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Sorry to hear you're having trouble, @Kirkwood. How are they not working for you?

Message 2 of 6

Seems that the parameters are not as responsive as proposed in the rules are defined in the UI.  It appears to "sort of work", but not as defined in the rules engine.  Previously, we could not get it to work.  Support fixed that about a week ago, but now I found through trial and error that I acutally had to create two forms, make them live, delete one, and the intended then started working, but unpredictable and unanticipated behavior.

Make Sense?

Message 3 of 6
Square

Can you update the ticket you have open with our support team with details about what you're seeing? If you don't have one open, feel free to create a new one. Our escalation team can take it back to our engineers to fix anything that isn't working.

http://hc.weebly.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 4 of 6

I agree I did up an email but I am unable to send it to my receipients 

It just sits there as undelivered

Didn't get any reply form the team either.

Roshani

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 6

Hello Roshani!

It looks like you've unsubscribed from any Weebly emails, which would include our support team as well as test emails from Promote. If you like we can resubscribe that for you here.

Message 6 of 6