x

Where is the Google Adwords coupon?

I registered the domain for my second site yesterday and was shown that I would receive a $100 Google Adwords coupon. This is really exciting, but I don't know where to get it. Do I have to go to Google Adwords first or is it somewhere in my account?

Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Message 1 of 63
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Actually, I take that back - Starter is included.  I'll send your Adwords code via private message, @NVercelletto.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 63
62 REPLIES 62
Square

We only provide an Adwords code for certain purchases.  Sorry for the confusion, @NVercelletto!

Message 2 of 63
Square

Best Answer

Actually, I take that back - Starter is included.  I'll send your Adwords code via private message, @NVercelletto.

Message 3 of 63

Thank you!

Message 4 of 63

I'm looking for the AdWords code for my sites, too. Can you please send mine too?

Message 5 of 63

Hey there! We went ahead and messaged you.

Message 6 of 63

Can you send me mine too? I just bought $204 6month Business.

Message 7 of 63

I'm trying to find my coupon as well? 

Message 8 of 63
Square

On your account dashboard, scroll down and watch the Tips card (it's the third one down on the left).  Your adwords code will be shown there.

Message 9 of 63

I can't see it in tips!

Can you send me my code?

Message 10 of 63
Square

We might have updated the slide to not show the actual code, but if you click the button to claim it you should be able to use the credit.

Message 11 of 63

I don't even see a button to click on the slide, though from the image it appears that the 3rd slide should go through to adwords- can you send me my info please?  Thanks!

Message 12 of 63

i have the same problem. no code or button. just a blank space with some graphics... if an admin could send me the code, i'd really appreciate that

Message 13 of 63

i cannot find the promotional adwords code either... the tips link is blank as well.. could someone please email me the promotional offer?

Message 14 of 63
Square

Did you try clicking the button to claim the credit? I think that's designed to save a step so you don't need to copy the code.

Message 15 of 63

I tried using my coupon but it told me that my coupon expired.  Is there any way I could get another code?

Message 16 of 63

There is no information or button on the tips slide.  It's obvious that something is missing, but it isn't going to provide anyone help with receiving the AdWords credit.  I have been trying to find the activation code, and have not been successful yet.

Message 17 of 63
Square

You should see a "claim my $100" button on the card:

Message 18 of 63

That slide only show the graphic with the magnifying glass.  There is no text or button.  

Message 19 of 63
Square

Hmm... try switching to another browser temporarily to see if that helps.

Message 20 of 63

@Adam wrote:

Hmm... try switching to another browser temporarily to see if that helps.

Thank you, Chrome cannot see but Firefox can.

Message 21 of 63