x

Bank account debited, but no reason provided

I received an email from Square (email address looks legit) stating that my bank account will be debited for $263.09, which it was. How do I find out what the debit is for? The email said to visit the transfers page on my dashboard for more info, but I don't have a transfers page on my dashboard, and I can't find any information about the debit in my Square account. I processed a refund for a customer last week, but it was for more than the amount of the debit. The amount of the refund has not yet been debited. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

HI, you can try to contact Customer Support with this link.  Monday to Friday, 6:00am-6:00pm PST.  (Monday was a holiday so wait time might be longer.)

Contact Customer Support

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact?panel=FAB456B04971&skip_unit_select=true

You will get a few options to contact, click Call Us, a new browser window will open with phone number and customer code.

You must be logged into your account and is best on a laptop or desktop.  Phone app sometimes displays unavailable at times.

Hope This Helps!
TERRI
Message 2 of 3
Super Seller

@CQuinn ;

Try going to Balance- Select Location under Locations- then View All Transfers-select the date of the Debit or the day before

You should see a list of what went in and out of your account and a reason why from Square, then a list of Payments in the Transferred amount. 

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 3