x

Bank account is verified. When can I instant transfer?

[This post was updated by moderator in 2019 to reflect a name change - deposits are now called transfers.]

Hey, my bank account was just verified. I received a email saying I can now accept deposits in to my bank account and also instant deposit. When I go on the app on my phone it says Pending Deposit  (Sending 2/28/2018) What does this mean? Will I have the money tomorrow? But why cant I instant deposit. It says the account is under review for instant deposits. How long did the process take for you to start instant depositing. While my acount is under review for instant deposits I can still recieve regular ones right? What does pending deposit mean with the date of today?

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Super Seller

Best Answer

if your account was just verified and you had transactions before now they have initiate being deposited.  it will be available next business day.  New accounts have restricted instant deposits.  have you linked your debit card yet?  

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5440-instant-deposit-and-scheduled-deposit-faqs

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Super Seller

Best Answer

if your account was just verified and you had transactions before now they have initiate being deposited.  it will be available next business day.  New accounts have restricted instant deposits.  have you linked your debit card yet?  

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/5440-instant-deposit-and-scheduled-deposit-faqs

Message 2 of 8

Yes I have linked my debit card way before the bank account was verified. So if it says pending Sending 2/28/18 that means it should be in my account tomorrow? The account was just verified 2 am today sending me an email. These payments where from the 21st thet I received. So I'm guessing they are starting to be deposited now right? And how long until I can use instant deposit. 

Message 3 of 8

I am having a simular problem that you had. I have already had one instant deposit go through just fine, but now I am trying to send one of my drivers money for maintanece costs and it is saying I cannot do it. Did you have this problem after you was able to send instant deposits? My driver is in Florida and I am in Ohio, I really need to get him the money now!

Message 4 of 8
Admin

@DNFTransportLLC This Support Center article has troubleshooting steps for Instant Deposits, but if you're new to Square it's important to keep in mind that the new seller limit is one instant deposit up to $500 per day.

If you have any questions about your deposits please contact our CS team so we can help!  

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Did you find help in the Seller Community? Mark a Best Answer to help others.
Message 5 of 8

Having issues linking my bank account. What do I do to fix the issue?

Message 6 of 8

Having issues linking my bank account. What do I do to fix the issue?

Message 7 of 8
Admin

@jesushernandez

Welcome to the Community.  These forums are public, so to protect your privacy, we cannot really troubleshoot this issue here, but would be happy to point you in the right direction.

Are you trying to link a debit card for Instant Deposit? If so, the steps Helen posted above are helpful for resolving issues with Instant Deposit.

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 8 of 8