x

Billing vs shipping address

I have an onlune business and want to lessen the chances of charge backs. I was told setting that the shipping and billing address must match will help with that. How do I set it up?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Hello @ceobundlezhb

If you're using the Transactions API you can set this up. You can find the documentation here🙂

Message 2 of 4

Hello, 

Thanks for your reply. I have no clue what the information in the link provided is referring to. I am fairly good with computers but the below information is greek to me. Is there a way to put it in layman terms?  

Connect APIs come in 2 forms: Connect v2 and Connect v1.

The Connect v2 API suite supports online payments, order creation for itemized transactions, product catalog management, inventory management, and customer management.

The Connect v1 API suite supports webhooks and employee, role, and timecard management. Payment and item management functionality in the v1 suite is still fully supported but provided primarily for backward compatibility. Connect v1 APIs, endpoints, data types, and enums are denoted with the prefix: V1.

Message 3 of 4

Hey @ceobundlezhb

I'm sorry, that link just dropped you on the API page which wasn't terribly helpful. This link will take you to the Transactions API overview. It goes over how the API works and lists the supported languages. Unless you're well versed in one of the languages we recommend hiring a web developer. 😀

Message 4 of 4