x
Beta Member

Birthday reward emails, how do they work?

Hi, I have an active campaign to collect birthdays and to offer a reward. My question is so basic that it's silly. We don't collect emails at the POS and we're not entering them manually so HOW are we getting their email addresses? A customer wants to join the birthday reward but I don't know how she can get the email? Hopefully that makes sense.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

Bump (another customer just asked why she didn't get her birthday reward email)

Message 2 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Welcome back to the Community, @schemjo

No worries, it's a great question! You will need to start collecting those customer emails and birthdays, so they can receive the rewards emails. 

Check out this Support Article with some more information on getting those options set up. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Kassi
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 5
Beta Member

We do collect emails and have an active birthday campaign. What if a customer doesn't receive it? I had her check spam and do a general search in her email.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

This sounds like a good question for our Support (marketing) team, @schemjo

They can take a look at your account with you to help shine a light here, as they are able to look at your account alongside you in order to pinpoint what’s going on here. Please reach out by phone or email when you have a moment by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Thank you!

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 5