x

Calendar & POS

Hi! I added Square appts; it merged my POS and deleted all of my stored cards on file. Is there a way to get these back?

Also, myself and two others share a calendar, but we want to keep our credit card procession seperate. My POS merged automatically. How do I make it so this doens't happen to theirs? We all accept our own payments and don't want this combined. 

Thanks!! 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @jessica_rose

While creating a Square Appointments account would combine your existing Customer Directory and existing Dashboard, it shouldn't remove any of the existing customer data that you've already added. 

Were you by any chance looking at a different location? 

We might need for our CS Team to walk through this with you, as there might be something else happening. 

In regards to separating payment processing, you should be able to add them to your Staff to share appointments and booking. They'll need to continue to use their own Point of Sale account to accept card payments if you want to keep things separated. 

Message 2 of 4

It's the same location/log in I've used for 5 or so years. The cards on file are gone. Do I have to request them from clients again, or is there a way to get them back? 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

@jessica_rose We'll need to have our CS Team look at this with you directly. 

Give them a call when you get a chance and they'll help figure out what might be happening here. 

Message 4 of 4