x

Can I add a Facebook pixel to Square Appointments?

We want to add facebook pixel in SquareUp and track the details in facebook ads.
like someone booked the Appointment from the squareUp then we want to send details in FB ads. Please let us know any possible way to add facebook pixel in SquareUp.

Message 1 of 14
13 REPLIES 13

I have the same obstacle with Square. We would like to track Facebook pixel's conversions for appointments.

Irina any luck with answers?

Any answers Square team? I see that Irina asked her question since August 9, 2019. Please show some respect and education and respond to your customers. Thanks!

Message 2 of 14
Square Community Moderator

Hi there! So sorry for any confusion! We do our best to reach out to each seller as fast as possible, but the Seller Community is meant for Sellers to support each other through Seller to Seller conversation. By responding to this thread, you are helping make that happen! If you have a question that you need to ask us directly regarding your account, then I encourage you to reach out to us here

To answer your question, at this time, adding Facebook Pixel to Appointments is a feature request. If you are looking for educational materials for linking your Appointments account to Facebook for booking, please reference our help pages. I have the article for you here

Have a nice day! 🙂

AshleyK
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 3 of 14

How could we promote with facebook ads or google ads our businesses without adding a PIXEL or conversation code on the SQUARE BOOKING? 

I see that Square working against entrepreneurs

We have to count our ROI an only one way to do it by reports based on conversation code

If we cant do that we just spending money for nothing

Send this post to your manager if they are still thinking that it is not important

Message 4 of 14
Alumni

Hey @Ruzannaa - looks like you posted your question on two separate threads so I merged them into one. 

Sadly as you've already noticed, adding Facebook Pixel to appointments is a request our Appointments Product Team is aware of and is still fielding. Thanks for your patience while we work on this one. 

Justin
Message 5 of 14

Not sure how you guys haven't added this feature yet? It's literally adding tracking code to the back end when an appointment is booked. If you guys can track the UTM codes for your advertising, there is no reason you cannot give us the ability to do the same when we use your services as a point of sale. Seems so trivial to have to keep asking for this to be a feature in 2020. Cmon square youre better than this! Don't be squares 

Message 6 of 14

And just so you guys know, one of your biggest competitors is already doing this and they use similar booking technology. I see there NO reason why Square cannot add this feature to their services https://help.acuityscheduling.com/hc/en-us/articles/219149767-Facebook-Conversion-Pixel

Message 7 of 14
Alumni

While we don't currently have any updates to share about the Square Appointments booking site and Facebook Pixel, we will be sure to post here in this thread to let you know when we have an update, @SWAz.

I'd like to highlight that although there is not a way to embed the code required by Facebook for this integration directly into your booking site, it is possible to embed it into your Square Online Store - simply follow these steps. I wanted to mention this in case anyone peeking at this thread is interested in using Facebook Pixel to gather insights from their website.

Also - you can embed an Appointments booking widget right on your website. Learn how to embed widgets and other external content into your Square Online Store right here.

Valentina
Message 8 of 14

Hi, this desperately needs to be added. How can our ad dollars be spent meaningfully if we cannot track this?

Thanks

Message 9 of 14

THis question was from 2017

Now is 2020 and still no actions

How could we promote with facebook ads or google ads our businesses without adding a PIXEL or conversation code on the SQUARE BOOKING? 

I see that Square working against entrepreneurs

We have to count our ROI an only one way to do it by reports based on conversation code

If we cant do that we just spending money for nothing

Send this post to your manager if they are still thinking that it is not important

Message 10 of 14
Beta Member

Is there any update when Square Booking App will finally to decide to program few line of codes, so we can all add google analytic or FB pixel? Common we are not asking for a whole lot. We are in 2021

Message 11 of 14
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Rolanna,

Thanks for writing in and highlighting this request. We hear your frustration, and I can see how useful it would be to track where your bookings are coming from on a more granular level. We're still advocating for the requests we receive here, and will let you know about any updates in this thread. 

Message 12 of 14

Currently I'm using zappier to track the conversion between squareup booking into Facebook event manager as a workaround...  It would be nice if this could be natively supported via code directly on squareup.  A simple submission box where we can add the custom pixel tracking code would be nice for developers.

Message 13 of 14

Has this been added to the Square back end yet? We are tossing up between Acuity and Square, but if you cannot simply integrate pixel tracking - I'll go with Acuity instead.

Message 14 of 14